We’ve all been there. Life not going the way we expected it to and we feel sad and depressed. If you’re feeling a depressed and down in the dumps, remember, it doesn’t last forever. It’s called a season for a reason and there’s a reason for the season. Here are some quotes to keep you’re spirits up while you’re going through a tough time.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. Dr Seuss
- You can’t protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. Jonathan Safran Foer
- Cheer up! Although life may not be easy now, in the end, it’s all worth it. Everything will get better in time. So smile!
- Weeping may endure for the night but joy will come in the morning. Psalm 30:5
- We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down but not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
- With every rising of the sun, think of your life as just begun.
- No one is in control of your happiness but you. Therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself and your life.
- Know that you cannot create great new beginnings until you sincerely celebrate the endings that precede them.
- A ship is safe in harbour, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you don’t belong. Mandy Hale
- And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. J.K. Rowling
- A year from now, everything you’re stressing about won’t even matter.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- Bad news: You’re not going to fit in with everyone. Good news: The great ones never do
- Trust the process
- One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go.
- Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced
We hope these make you feel better. Stay tuned for more quotes to make you feel better on your down days. Peace, love and light.