We’ve all been there. Life not going the way we expected it to and we feel sad and depressed. If you’re feeling a depressed and down in the dumps, remember, it doesn’t last forever. It’s called a season for a reason and there’s a reason for the season. Here are some quotes to keep you’re spirits up while you’re going through a tough time.
- But then it passed, as all things do. Khaled Hosseini
- Never blame any day in your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience and worst days give you a lesson.
- God will not give you a burden you can’t handle. So if you find yourself in a mess that feels impossible, take it as a compliment. God knows you can do it!
- Worrying is like a rocking chair…. Always in motion, but not going anywhere. Joyce Meyer
- You can’t have a rainbow without rain.
- Your best teacher is your last mistake
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
- Don’t let your haters bring you down. Let your haters become your motivators.
- Getting knocked down in life is a given…. Getting up and moving forward is a choice.
- Let go and let God
- Don’t find fault. Find a remedy. Everybody can complain. Henry Ford
- Difference between school and life: School teaches you lessons and then gives you a test. Life gives you a test and you learn the lessons.
- In the middle of ever difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein
- Fall seven times, stand up eight
- When you feel down, be a blessing to someone else. Joyce Meyer
- Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you’re headed.
- When you get to your wits end, you will find, God live there.
We hope these make you feel better. Stay tuned for more quotes to make you feel better on your down days. Peace, love and light.