We’ve all been there. Life not going the way we expected it to and we feel sad and depressed. If you’re feeling a depressed and down in the dumps, remember, it doesn’t last forever. It’s called a season for a reason and there’s a reason for the season. Here are some quotes to keep you’re spirits up while you’re going through a tough time.
- I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I’ve been hurt but I’m alive. I’m human, I’m not perfect, but I’m thankful.
- When God is on your side, there is no way you can lose.
- It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to react to it.
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.
- Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly. Richard Bach
- Let’s rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot at least we learned a little.
- If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it.
- Every problem is an opportunity, only you have to recognise it.
- Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
- If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. Flavia
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Franklin D. Roosevelt
- God’s not going to let you sink. He is in control and He is going to see you safely to the other side.
- Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength. Corrie Boom
- Every problem has an expiration date
We hope these make you feel better. Stay tuned for more quotes to make you feel better on your down days. Peace, love and light.