Over the past few days, we've shared with you some of the greatest quotes and messages to help keep your spirits up on your down days. Today, it's the final instalment. Read on and feel inspired, motivated and remember, you're never alone :)
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarnegger
- Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. Edwin Markham
- The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve found 10,000 ways that don’t work. Thomas Edison
- Life is a trip. The only problem is that it doesn’t come with a map. We have to search our own routes to reach our destinations.
- You may need to be patient, but God is always faithful.
- Who are you helping most when you forgive the person who hurt you? Actually, you’re helping yourself more than the other person. Joyce Meyer
- Let go of the past and grab onto your future
- Because I know He loves me, I can trust Him with the journey and the outcome. Darlene Zschech
- You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends and you’re better for it. Mandy Hale
- Love is caring for each other even when you’re angry
- Don’t wish away your days waiting for better ones ahead.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.
- Don’t let dumb little things break your happiness.
- It doesn’t matter how many say it cannot be done or how any people have tried it before; it’s important to realise that whatever you’re doing, it’s your first attempt at it. Wally Amos
We hope this series has lifted your spirits! And if you think someone you know, needs this, why not share with them and your friends?
Peace, love and light,
The Love Row team x